This page is dedicated to my operations with donated money. Sums of money are not big or zero. I don't want to recieve money for doing nothing, so on this page I will describe what content I've produced on received donations.
- article about RAM issues on GNU+Linux Created
- Created donation page
Content I produce
- Contributions to libre software (planned)
- Articles in my blog on topics below
- Free Software Philosophy
- Functional programming
- Computer Language Theory / Compiler construction
- Lisp, Scheme, Racket (most likely)
- C programming
- SML, Ocaml, Haskell (less likely)
- Talks/screencasts with slides
- Emacs as an editor for polyglot programmer (planned)
- Music (but you are probably not interested in that)
Considering other people to donate
- Andrew Tropin
- Guix Home + rde project, Emacs. He has Youtube channel with interesting screencasts. He doesn't have libera or patreon account, but he defenitely worth to donate money.
- Artyom "avp" Poptsov
- Creates Guile libraries
- Ekaitz Zarraga
- Free software blogging and "low-level" programming
- System Crafters
- Guix and Emacs videos
- Protesilaos Stavrou
- Free software philosophy and emacs contributions
- Leah Rowe
- Libreboot & Coreboot as libre bios replacement
- Brett Gilio
- GNU Group in Telegram, org-webring and Ocaml programming
Considering projects to donate
- GNU Guix
- Functional package manager and operating system, that has similarities with NixOS project.
- GNU Trisquel
- Libre distribution approved by GNU project based on Ubuntu LTS.
- GNU Parabola
- Libre distribution approved by GNU project based on Arch Linux
- GNU Hyperbola
- Libre distribution approved by GNU project based on Arch Linux taking free software philosophy to its maximum. They are working on libre fork of OpenBSD.
- Foss & Crafts
- Podcast about free software.
- Free Software Foundation. They support GPL, GNU and other Free Software related initiatives.